I don’t know why Frank insisted on bringing me to this dinner party, I don’t even know what to talk about and everyone’s already having a conversation, it’d be awkward to butt in. A steakhouse? Really? I’m a pescetarian, Frank. We’ve known each other ten years. Nobody’s even bothered to comment on my coat or offered a tummy rub. Your friends are shit, Frank.
By Chris Sims
Despite its popularity, I have yet to actually read/watch Hajime Isayama’s Attack On Titan, a series about teens with swords and crazy zipline harnesses protecting their walled city from human-eating giants who look like Mr. Body. As I have said so many times, anime is for nerds, bro, but today, I am suddenly interested in finding out everything I can about the show. Why? Because whatever it is, it has resulted in Japan developing a ten-patty hamburger that sells for $20, along with a keychain and a drink.
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
also i have a bunch of dragons to do nothing with so
reblog with your username and ID# and ill send u a free dragon!! if you exalt them, please name them!
Kleineein #24803, GIRL PLEASE IT’S A SAUSAGE FEST IN HERE.
So these two files appeared on my desktop?????????
I opened the file, all it did was this? The weather seems much warmer now too???
So these two “players” connected? I’ll be back soon to let you know what happens next, going to go check out a loud crash I just heard.
BITCH, EMAIL EVERYONE THAT REBLOGS THIS THOSE FILES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!